Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What are some good makeup tips? I have darkish blonde hair with natural light blonde and brown highlights.....

I have darkish blonde hair, with natural blonde hair and natural light blonde and brown highlights, and I can wear any makeup except eyeshadow. Also my eyes are blue/green....what are some good websites and make-up tips?? Also what can I do with my hair? Its a little longer than shoulder length and I hve a straightening iron and a curling iron.What are some good makeup tips? I have darkish blonde hair with natural light blonde and brown highlights.....
Hmm you should put whether you are pale of dark skinned.





I think you should use a little bit of dark brown eyeliner on the bottom of your eyes that will make them POP. and then use a black mascara. Then use a lit pink blush to bring out your face. Umm your hair sounds gorgeous. Mabye get it angeled and straighten it.





other then that i cant help you without a picture.





hope i helped.=DWhat are some good makeup tips? I have darkish blonde hair with natural light blonde and brown highlights.....
smokey eyes look so good with your type of hair and you should where like red lipstick because its so in.





and you should also try to like style your hair in nice updos .





make tips i would say never wear too much in the summer .
  • oily skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment