Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hair And Makeup Tips Needed!?

I am a brunette that has shoulder length hair and i have got a tan finally! Now I just need a way to do my hair and makeup...sorry my mom wont let me shave or dye my hair so like a way to put it up...best answer gets 10 points!Hair And Makeup Tips Needed!?
Use natural color eye shadows!! Use a light brown on top a lil darker on the lid %26amp; in the crease of the eye a dark brown! Straighten your hair w a straightner or use a lot of gel %26amp; scrunch, then hairspray %26amp; blow dry! Always do it wet it looks u get better waves!Hair And Makeup Tips Needed!?
Well I think you should do big curls and straighten a few strands of hair with a fringe cut downwards and side parted.Use a light colour eyeshadow matching your eye along with a slightly darker lip gloss colour so that your face won't look so pale.


It works for me so good luck with it.
if u have bangs pull your bangs back


put bright summery colours on your eyes
hey!


brunette is a great color! you should make it straight or


do it like this.(tie it up) (look @ the pictures below)


http://www.beautifulhairstyles.com/hilar鈥?/a>


http://www.beautifulhairstyles.com/best/


and for make up...i dont know...because it would matter with how you look like!!!


good luck! and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment