Monday, April 26, 2010

Prettfiying Tips?? Hair/Makeup?

Alrit, you can say im not the prettiest...I'm not overweight or anything...just not pretty! Im a nerd too, ya guys dont think I am very approchable because I am ';too'; smart! Well, do you have any tips for me for makeup or something that I can do withouht spending money, because I am currently broke! And well my hair is poofy...anyhting I can do for that?Prettfiying Tips?? Hair/Makeup?
it really depends on what you are currently doing so we know what you need to change. tell us what you use for hair products... what sort of make up effect you are going for... being broke isn't good, you'll probably need to buy a few new products.Prettfiying Tips?? Hair/Makeup?
Straighten errr.





Appy mascara Upper. lower eyeliner.


Zits? Redness? Cover up.


But seriously straihtener, i couldnt live without mine.


Another good thing to have is confidence, and cute clothes help too.
ok, i dont know tht much bout hair


but makeup, ok, wat type of makeup do u have
i would say both because the all make your self hot!!
Well...first of all do you have makeup??? if you do wear it! and then either straiten your hair or like scrunch it! Youll look hot then!
so being overweight will make u less pretty? geeze, how rude. like being overweight will completely ruin your life! :(
Okay first, let me say, I was where you are in the 7th grade. Minus the hair, that struggle was left to my BFF.





You said you aren't ';approachable'; because you're too smart, right? So...why are you connecting it to your looks? Newsflash hunn: If it's about your smarts, looks won't matter.





No guy likes a girl who plays dumb from age, like, 14 onwards. You think they do, but they do NOT. Weird eh? Not to say guys like know it alls either, but if your kindly smart (eg instead of preaching formulas, you give a general idea and smile). Oh, yah. Always smile.





Want a prettier pout though? Try Berts Bees. I know, they're like $10.00 but they work damn well. If you truely are broke, I'd suggest using a darker red if you own one ad layer it on then kiss a kleenex a few times till it's faded natural-looking. Hint: Guys go for natural beauty.





Wheater or not you have acne , you should start moisturizing ASAP, ok? Cydafil Moisturizer...you mom will likely pay for personal hygeine, don't worry.





The hair thing? My friend suggests to shower at night with a volumizer shampoo for damaged hair, avoiding 2-in-one Shampoo and conditioner. (I use Garnier Fructise) See if you can get a little trim on your hair to keep it healthy and get them to tell you what shampoo ect. to wear. They're experts. My friend also doesn't brush her hair only combs a bit after showers. Brushes add static, fyi.





Last step is to socialize. Speak to people who sit near you. Who knows their connections??





Good luck babe. Remember, no one likes a girl who thinks she's ugly. Step one to being sexy is attitude, knowing you're the girl. If you can think of one guy you're too good for and focus on making him drool, you'll look hot.





YOU ROCK!!!
be ur self and the right one will come so if u lie by using make-up. but thats me i dont like girls with make up
akuillan.qhealthbeauty.com
Free beauty tips on Makeup /cosmetic tricks /


Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/


hair highlighting /Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...


http://geebal.blogspot.com
What you can do is put some conditioner in your hair. Don't wash it out!!! Then get your blow dryer and comb through it as you dry it. It will look really good and it's the cheapest way!!! Also, Always wear lip gloss it make your lips sexy instantly!
definitely try drugstore makeup. colors are great and it's cheap. mess around with it and i guarantee you'll get it. doesn't hurt to pick up a glamour mag for tips, either. i love allure. as for poofy hair, pick up a straightener (slightly more expensive) and when you get your next haircut, ask for a cut that has the middle of your hair (in the back) go toward a point. it helps weight down strands and reduce 'poof'.
The best website to use is http://www.styles101.com/ I got it from someone on this very site and everytime I have to get dressed up for something, I go to this site for some new ideas. I don't spend big bucks on things for my hair and make up. Here are some cheep ideas....





Go to wal-mart (or you might already have it) and get....





*Cheep black eyeliner (you can get the kids stuff for like .95 cents.





*Cheep black mascara (brown is pretty also, I think to much black makes me look to dark so I use the brown to lighten my eyes up a bit)





*Eyeshadow (I use Revlon color stay 12 hour eye shadow) It is around $5.00 but it last for 12 hours and its really good. It comes with 4 different colors and on the back on the package it comes in it tells you how to apply the colors. I never really know the right way to apply colors until I started using this. Now I love the look I get with it.





In the morning you should wash your face and put on some moisturizer cream and after it drys use your eye shadow and then apply a thin line of eye liner under you bottom lashes (Make sure you put it under the lashes, in high school I always pulled down the skin under my eye and put the liner above the lash and it just went away after I blinked my eyes a few times. So make sure you put it on your skin under the lashes) Don't use to much you don't want to hide your eyes. Then put one some black (or brown) mascara and you are done. If you want to add some blush you can but unless you are really really pale then I don't see the need. As for your hair...again go to wal-mart and in there hair aisle you can find a one time use packets of ';Aussie 3 minute miracle reconstructor'; get that for like .99 cents and use one once a week or just when you really need it for a night out. Or you can buy the bottle but back when I was broke I use to just get the packets when I really needed to look good. Also they have a cheep brand of hot oil treatments for your hair. Get the one that says straightener. If you really hate your poofy hair and want to save up $20.00 you can get a at home perm kit. Put the stuff in your hair, but instead of using the curlers just keep brushing your hair straight and it will act like a hair straightener. That really helps me. I don't even have to use my hair straightener at times cuz its already straight. Also, you can go to good will or a thrift shop and I'm sure they will have hair straighteners that you can get for really cheep and you can use that as well. As for style, I'm not one on spending big bucks on a name so I just get whats cute. Try not to make yourself look trashy. Sometimes girls (actually a lot of girls but thats a different story) confuse sexy for slu*y. They think if they wear a short shirt and a shirt that shows off there boobs they will look sexy but they actually look slu*y. I always say if you are going to show leg make sure your you cover your chest and if you want to show some cleavage then make sure (its only some) and that you are in a long skirt or pants. I remember one day I got this really cute short skirt and this really cute top that showed of a little (very little) bit of stomach and some cleavage. I was so excited to wear both peaces of clothing that I put them on at the same time. I drove to the post office across town and looked down at myself and was like (OMG what the heck do I have on, my *** is pretty much hanging out and my boobs are as well AND I'm showing my stomach) I felt so trashy that I drove all the way back home and changed into pants and a tank top before I drove all the way back and went inside. Ever since that day I go by my rule of ';if you are gong to show off the top have cover the bottom half, if you are going to show off the bottom half cover the top half';. Its ok as a girl to want to look sexy, but you want guys to see you as pretty not easy. In high school I use to think that short shirts that shows my stomach off was cute, but now that I look back I see how trashy it looked. I still think its ok to show a ';VERY LITTLE'; stomach but only a VERY LITTLE. And if you don't have the PERFICT stomach then don't show off any. I'm not fat but I don't have a six pack so I do not wait any shirts that show it off. Also, don't wear a skirt that is so short that you can't move without worrying about your butt showing. That skirt I talked about earlier was like that and I have NEVER worn it out (except in the car to the post office and back home) as for the shirt, well the same thing, I have yet to wear it since that day. So make sure you feel comfortable. As for style if you think it looks cute then you will feel cute and people will see that and they will also think you are cute. Good luck and feel free to e-mail me if you need anymore help. dohm84@yahoo.com
u could straighten your hair.. my sister does it but at great personal pain! u can burn ur fingertips and your neck.. my sister did and she got a big ol burn on her neck everyone thought was a hickey! lol!!


such as makeup i think u should go subtle, some cheap blush, eyeliner. that is all to make look fab! u should wear light colors, and some contrasting stuffs to make u stand out. but look fab and be glad!! enjoy ur days being young, they don't last...
straighten hair and add gariner frustuis smoothing milk and hairspray after.


or go to a hairstylist and ask how you can get ride of it and get your haircut.


use revlon fabulash mascara and put a coat of that one after curling.


use a little bronzer on nose,forehead and cheeks.


use some whiet eyeshadow and black eyeliner.


and dab on a little lipgloass and then vaseline only in the middle of the bottom lip to make them fuller.


look throught 17 magazine for lastest trends.


%26lt;3
if you want your skin to glow and even-toned, try sleeping with a window opened. (if it's safe).


straighten your hair. use conditioner. clean hair would move together and would shine, so invest on a cheap, safe and inexpensive shampoo.


it's important for other people to see your face. so try putting your hair up in a bun. be sure that it will look neat.


if you need to tweez those brows, then you really have to. consult a pro with the tweezers.


use mascara, if you've got one. it will open your eyes.


put on some lip color. a gloss or a shiner.


don't take the spotlight away from your eyes. so the lip color should be close to your skin tone.


it's important that you look natural. otherwise, too much makeup woul make you look like a drag queen. subtle makeup is in these days.


use an eyeliner to define those eyes.


but be sure that at the end of the day, you have time to exfoliate. remove the traces of makeup on your face to keep you looking fresh the next day.


and most especially, smile, so guys would approach you. goodluck to your makeover!
This is my fav magazine on beauty, tips, make-up, etc.:http://www.janemag.com/ Also see this one, my other favorite:


http://magazines.ivillage.com/marieclair鈥?/a>





Most of all, believe you are special because you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment