Monday, April 26, 2010

MAKEUP AND HAIR TIPS HELLLLPPPPPPPP?

ive been looking for some cute hair, makeup, and clothing styles. ive been looking around but i cant seem to find anything so maybe someone on here can help me? im 5' 6'' fair skinned, short dark brown hair and inch below my chin blonde streaks in my long side bangs(i plan to dye the blonde hot pink tomorrow), dark green eyes, subtle freckles(and by subtle i mean VERY SUBTLE) like barely there











my style in kind of around sometimes preppy sometimes girly sometimes avril lavigne(new girly avril) i wear shorts with high tops and graphic tees and lately ive resorted to jeans and layering tanks with babydoll tops that have little hoods and neon green converse X Hi's. i know weird but whatever. i dont really like skirts and ive never been the legging type they feel weird lol. but lately ive been wanting to have like this cool put together funky look. like jeans with maybe a cute knitted beret like rihanna(you know the ones that kind of hang off the top of your head and you pull your bangs out in the front) and layering and a cute bang and belts. i plan to go on a full out shoping spree after christmas because im asking everyone to give me money to put together with my money from my job. which will be like a lot and i want to get almost a whole new wardrobe. so like stuff from wet seal, forever 21, NO HOLLISTER OR ABERCROMBIE OR AMERICAN EAGLE OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT please lol. anything will do. just give me a list with some outfits and maybe pics of the outfits if you can that would be nice and easy. and along with stores i could find them at and price ranges. please nothing too preppy try to find some stuff with a little punk pop flair. (no im not referring to real punks so please no one like jump up and bite my head off for saying punk im just into mild punk pop fashions like avril) so please anything is accepted and this is a real mission for you guys so please help. and dont forget the makeup and hair tips. and i cant dye my hair any other color besides the pink im doing tomorrow and thats only going to be semi permanent so thanks!! and please nothing mean i just need a little help. oh and sorry for the novel ive just written on here lol.


MAKEUP AND HAIR TIPS HELLLLPPPPPPPP?
JC penny has great clothes Wal-mart has cheap clothes that still look great and for make up I also have subtle freckles and dark brown hair and fair skin And 12 I only wear light foundation lots of Black eyeliner(I think it brings out my hazel eyes not sure about green)light blue eye shadow and black mascara!!!








HOPE THIS HELPS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment