Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Any tips for prom hair/makeup?

My hair is about medium length...It's right below my shoulders, light brown, naturally wavy, and I have sideswept bangs on my left side.





My dress is strapless and dark blue, and it's short, so I don't particularly want an updo. I've seen other girls with dresses similar to mine, and when they wore their hair up, they looked really exposed.





Any tips on curling or enhancing my natural waves?


Also, any natural looking make up tips would be appreciated :)


I'm having to pay for all my own prom expenses, so I don't want to go to a stylist.Any tips for prom hair/makeup?
a good kind of shampoo/conditioner is herbal essence. get the curly/wavy shampoo and the moisturizing conditioner. after your shower put product in itso that it doesnt frizz. blow dry your hair so it has a good look to it then get a 1 inch or a 1 1/2 inch curler and curl it in small curls.make sure ur bangs stay straight


As for makeup... im not so sgood with natural but try black eyeliner and sparkley glitter with light blushAny tips for prom hair/makeup?
Get Seventeen's prom issue....there's 300+ pages in it of ideas to do =)

No comments:

Post a Comment