Monday, April 26, 2010

Makeup and Hair Tips, Please?

Please read all of this:





1. I've been fashion inept for a very long time. I'm having a very hard time finding a hairstyle I like, because I can't have short spiky hair anymore because of working (which was my hair style of choice). I can't have un-natural colors, and my hair is so bland looking that I don't want to look in a mirror. Here is a photo of my hair, please comment on hair ONLY, not on costume, etc etc:


http://a485.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima鈥?/a>





What different things could I do to my hair for funky hairstyles, everyday with little to no hassle?


- - -


2. I used to wear black eyeliner/dark eyeliners. I feel like it looks too trashy on me, and I don't want to convey that look. What makeup tips does anyone have for me? So far, I've gotten used to using eyeshadow/mascara, but I'm a dummy on everything else.


My eye color is blue and I use pressed foundation powder to even my skin tone.





What are simple makeup techniques that I could use for a less trashy look but also stand out with my complexion? I want to look like I'm wearing makeup, but I want it to look decent.


- - -


If you answer, please include links so I have a better understanding or include your own tutorial with details. Thanks!Makeup and Hair Tips, Please?
Hello Miss Ellie, I'm a stylist! To give your hair some dimension you can get highlights. They don't have to be blond, they can just be a lighter color brown. If you want to go darker, get lowlights- a darker color brown. With daytime make-up you don't have to use eyeliner. Don't use blue eye shadow because it will give your face a flat appearance. You can use some bronzer in the cheek area instead of using the classic pink blush. You can blow dry hair using a round brush up or down for a quick and easy style. You can do ponytails or up twists and add all kinds of colorful accessories. I hope this helps and feel free to write back.!Makeup and Hair Tips, Please?
Your hair is nice, you can just leave it down, just dont wear that purple thing in it :). As for make up, you dont have to wear eyeliner, just put on some eye shadow and mascara.


For make up tutorials you can go on youtube, there's a lot of them.
Hi


You are really pretty. I think you should wear your hair half up half down. You could also curl it. Buy a curling iron and it would look nice. half up half down is put the top part of your hair in a pony tail and leave the underneath hair down.
put in blonde highlights those would look cute on you

No comments:

Post a Comment