Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I need some hair and makeup tips! (pic)?

i normally wear my hair straight down, but what other ways should I wear my hair? and also, i dont use makeup, but i would like to try, so what are some ways i can apply some natural makeup?





here is me. please no mean comments about how i look :D


http://i38.tinypic.com/148kuti.jpgI need some hair and makeup tips! (pic)?
I love how long your hair is. You could maybe get a trim so that you have more of a styling option, but keep the length. Maybe get some full side bangs. As far as makeup you can try a pinkish or natural colored gloss. Try a little eyeliner and mascara for you eyes and that's probably all you need.I need some hair and makeup tips! (pic)?
some layers and highlights would look great!


Also, maybe try a messy ponytail with your hair, since its long it would look nice. Maybe try the beach waves look? (I reccomend Sunsilk Waves of Envy)





Makeup is to enhance your beauty not to cover it up, so go light and neutral. Try a liquid foundation, mascara and maybe a bit of blush.


Try Covergirl Mascara (the exact lash I do believe-- its purple)


Covergirl liquid foundation


Revlon has nice blush powders
i like ur long hair...maybe you should get it colored a little %26amp; layered... also, you dont really need makeup-you should just outline ur eyes and apply a little bit of light shadow below your brows soo you eyes can look more vivid %26amp; brighter ! :)


%26amp;%26amp; lipgloss is always GREAT !



you should scrunch ur hair itll look soo pretty and some black eyeliner and alittle blue eyeshadow :)





hope this helped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment