Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Is my dark hair color gonna fade? And makeup tips please..?

Dyed my hair too dark so I'm praying it will fade fast. More so if I go to the beach constantly the next wk or so right? And do you girls have any makeup tips for me with this dark hair. I feel so unnatural( of course) and uncomfortable with it lke this...Pics are attached





Now


http://a391.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima鈥?/a>





And Before the regular me


http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h10/mh鈥?/a>





I want my color back. It was stupid of me to do this. How long till its back faded to med. brown?





ThanksIs my dark hair color gonna fade? And makeup tips please..?
I actually like the darker color better! The time it takes to fade depends on the kit. As far as makeup tips, with a rich color like that, I would try a plum pallet instead of browns. Your makeup should also be a little heavier with darker hair than lighter hair. Is my dark hair color gonna fade? And makeup tips please..?
my friend just did the same exact thing. She found that by using dandruff shampoo, it fades faster. haha. I wonder how she learned that one! Doesn't make sense to me, but we were talking about it today and she said it worked. What about low-lights?





Makeup tip: Makeup is supposed to blend in and compliment your face, not dominate it. Although, I like black eyeliner and such. Another: If you don't take off your mascara, it'll make your eyelashes shorter over time.
um I dyed my hair to and i wish i didn't lol - but yeh t takes a long time when waiting for the colour to fade





you best option is to go to the hairdressers and ask them to bleach the colour out of ur hair





my advice - is dont use box dyes - there really crap and 99% of the time you will always get a red tinge to ur hair








hope i helped ! :)








also ur hair doesnt look that bad, that dark anyway :)
honestly, u look better with the dark hair. and black eyeliner and purple shades look good with dark hair. and rosy pink cheeks
I just did the same exact thing - and I feel really weird about it too. I haven't wanted to leave the house in the last couple of days.


I went swimming yesterday to hope that would help, but it didn't really make a difference. My hairdresser told me it would fade to a nice deep brown - and I hope it does FAST, but I'm not sure how fast because it was done professionally. Whenever I dyed it darker with store dyes, it seemed to fade within a couple of weeks, but then the shine went away, too.





I've done the bleaching before but it was really scary and I would never do it on my own again. My hair got really white and stretchy and lots of it fell out.





Your hair DOES look really good darker, it doesn't appear to be that drastic of a change (whereas I went from lots of blond hilites to BLACK).

No comments:

Post a Comment