Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Makeup (MAC products) & hair ideas/tips for college?

Hiii :)





Im starting college in a few weeks and would like some ideas on how to do my hair and makeup.


I've got darkest brow hair (basically looks black) with green eyes and tan skin. I was thinking of doing a subtle brown smokey eye with nude lips, then having my hair wavy with a centre parting ( kinda like megan fox).





What other makeup/hair would you reccomend? And also, which MAC products would you use to create the look?





Any help please :) Thankyou babes xxxMakeup (MAC products) %26amp; hair ideas/tips for college?
go to elf.com they have tons of makeup for a buck each. try your local drugstore and walmart for n.y.x makeup its cheap and gets the job done.


to do your smokey eye go on youtube and look up tutorials and if you wanna look like Megan fox you can look up tutorials on youtube for that too.Makeup (MAC products) %26amp; hair ideas/tips for college?
That sounds like a really good idea, that's how I do my make up.


I use a very light brown eyeshadow under my eyes, in the inner corner of my eye. Then I use a darker brown on the outer corner, and blend it in to the light (the darker colour taking up about 3/4s of the under-eye skin, though). You could also try using greys/smokey blacks if you have quite tanned skin. Also, for a really good trick, put white or silver eyeshadow (just a little!) on the inner most corner of your eye. It's weird, but make up suddenly looks really professional and it's very subtle with this trick.


I always use Pretty Please in MAC lipstick for my nude colour and that stuff is brilliant. Any of their lipsticks are really, really good. They don't last long though!


Hope this helps :)





Help?? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
  • oily skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment