Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Tips on my makeup and hair?

http://www.myspace.com/natzbabes


im getting my hair coloured soon for my 15th birthday. a shade of brown but im not sure which one? im gonna get my hairdresser to try and keep my blonde streak as it is though (:. what shade of brown do you think? also what makeup tips can you give me to suit? thanks xTips on my makeup and hair?
i think a medium chesnut brown would look good. and as for makeup try dark brown eyeliner and golden or purple shadows also maybe bronzer to the cheeks and white shimmery shadow on the top brow bones.Tips on my makeup and hair?
I think that you look pretty right now but that if you want to dye it brown then i would go with a medium or dark color chestnut would look good i also think that for make up you could wear some dark brown or black eyeliner and light sparkly shades on your eyes.


I hope this helps :-))
Black feathered,,


natural make up,,


with black eyeliner.





Best answer. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment