Monday, April 26, 2010

Need makeup and hair tips and lighten my tan..{{pic included}}?

like i hate my tan and need a way to lighten it up..


i heard lemon help??Need makeup and hair tips and lighten my tan..{{pic included}}?
haha for one, i would LOVE to be that tan. im super pale. and two, just try to stay out of the sun.Need makeup and hair tips and lighten my tan..{{pic included}}?
Just stay out of the sun and it'll fade.


OR


use a ton of sunblock


by the way you're really pretty :]
your tan looks nice and you look fine as you are
holy sh*t u fried yourself
just stay out of the sun!!! tans go away quickly.
your tan is fine
Doesn't look like a tan to me. It looks like youre a beautiful Asian girl, which I hear men kinda dig. I think your beautiful. Keep the tan. But use sunscreen all the time, and try to stay out of the sun if you don't want the tan.

No comments:

Post a Comment