Monday, April 26, 2010

I am legitamently looking for makeup and hair tips to make myself prettier!? (pics)?

ok so i dont care if you think im pretty or butt ugly lol i just want some makeup tips and what the heck should i do with my hair? thanks i would just like to be prettier. thanks so much! any tips are appreciated :)


dressed up:


http://i701.photobucket.com/albums/ww19/鈥?/a>


natural:


http://i701.photobucket.com/albums/ww19/鈥?/a>I am legitamently looking for makeup and hair tips to make myself prettier!? (pics)?
Try some eyeliner and mascara. Colored eyeliner is perfect for summer, just make sure to get waterproof. I personally thing that your natural is better than the dressed up one. For clothes and hair, go for more of a bohemian vibe, to play up your natural beauty.


Try playing with your natural hair texture, but add a little bit of wave to it. But instead of hard crunchy curls, go for some beach waves..


http://www.whatsinnow.com/hair5555.bmp


they look completely natural, and are really easy to make.


Just wash hair with a shampoo and conditioner made especially for curly or wavy hair.


Work some mouse throw hair without scrunching. Then just let it dry naturally.


and I do think you're really pretty, you don't need improving..just be yourself.I am legitamently looking for makeup and hair tips to make myself prettier!? (pics)?
Even though you don't care, I'm just saying you are gorgeous!





Stick to being NATURAL! it's always better!





I liked you hair when it was lighter, almost dirty blonde better.





Your eyebrows are amazing!





Just wear simple neutral-toned makeup, because you look pretty the way you are :)
Wow you are gorgeous! Since you have a great natural style I would choose light soft colors such as pinks yellows and or blues. Don't use anything too dark. You could also use some lip gloss just to freshen up and you have beautiful hair but if you really wanted to try getting longer side bangs or just more layers. Anything you choose.
im 17 and have a baby face too haha. uhm your hair is gorgeous! dont mess with it. i would try a little pink blush and maybe some eyeliner. thats what i do but idk hope that helps:)
Omg you Look Like Hermione from Harry Potter








I think your are pretty! You should use a Brown eyeliner to make your eyes pop out. And for Your hair I think you should get side bangs (if you dont already) and straiten your hair
your really pretty!





i would suggest very little eyeliner and some mascara. bronzer and some blush. stick to light colors
maybe wear a little eyeliner not to much and maybe some lip gloss and your pretty =D no homo

No comments:

Post a Comment