Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I need tips on how I should wear my makeup and hair =)?

OK, I have green cat eyes, dark eyebrows, full lips, round bubble nose, my face is small and ovalish, I have a slight tan(but I plan on getting darker for the summer), my hair is dark brown and to my shoulders.





OK, how should I wear my makeup to accent my best features?





And I am getting my hair cut in a few days, I want to get a few inches cut off, But I dont want to make my nose look any bigger! Any suggestions?





10.points to the most helpful =)





II need tips on how I should wear my makeup and hair =)?
well in the day slivers and will look lovely on green eyes my friend has the same color as you and she looks so good in sliver eyeshadow and at night or when you want more make up the smokey eye would look lovely as for the hair try choppy layers with some frameing your face if your tan try a light pink pink gloss it will go great wuth your eyes and give you the nice summer lookI need tips on how I should wear my makeup and hair =)?
If you want to find you perfect colors try covergirl.com, thats where I get some good ideas, but buy the good quality makeup not cheap stuff, use MAC or go to sephora.com, some basics are: coverup, eyeliner, mascara, smudgy eye shadow(so you can use you finger for application) tweezers (for you brows, or get them done at a salon) a cute glossy lipgloss, try MAC sunprotective balm it makes the lips look pouty, great for full lips, and also look into a good skincare line, I use Clinique, you can also get you skincare line personalized to you skin type! Hope this helps!
use a base of yur eyes of green and then on the top part of yur lids use a more metallic dark brown. Bare Minerals has amazing tones (makeup brand). Use Great Lash mascara or Remmington Eye opener. If yur cheek bones are defined or undefined use a light pink mousse blush (Covergirl). For lip gloss stick with a light pink. hope this helps.
you seem to care so much of what you look like. its not that BIG of a deal. do whatever you feel the most comfortable with..





10 points fo me! yeee





have a wonderful day:)
everyone should where there makeup light not overly dark it just doesnt look right and trust me no guys like alot of makeup
contrast. light eyes [like green] look nice with brown, bronze, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment