Monday, April 26, 2010

Skin, makeup, hair, and clothes tips (:?

flawless skin tips.


NO, i dont want to know what type of products.


liek home remedies.


i hate when i get a couple blemishes and they stay for a few days :|





tips for making my outfits upique.





keeping makeup looking good for about 6 hours during school





tips for keeping hair looking decent through out the day.


thanks. (';Skin, makeup, hair, and clothes tips (:?
ok 4 the blemishes, i use Micabella cosmetics. its like a foundation thing. it covers them up. it evens out ur skin tone.


4 the outfit thing try wearing little accessories. try, scarfs, necklaces, bracelets, earrings, lip gloss, stuff like that.


4 the hair, if its still sticking up in the morning b4 school after u comb/brush it, if u use a comb, then i know what to do. if u use a brush, i have no idea. if u use a comb, dip the comb in water, shake it out, then comb over the frizzy part or the part thats sticking up.


hope i helped and good luck! :DSkin, makeup, hair, and clothes tips (:?
put hot water on the blemishes that you have on your face. and just wash it with soap. then put cream on it. it should be good.





Clothing: just by regular clothes that you would wear, then the keyword is...Accessorize! just wear a cute belt or long necklaces...u can also layer clothing. wear bright colors...that r just u!





what i do...is i take my makeup with me...but you can get this concealor that you put over everything. Ask someone at your local kmart or something. they will have products.





put hairspray. any kind will keep the strays away. you can also keep a comb in your purse.
as the day goes on your skin gets greaser, or ';shiny'; so you should always have a compact to avoid the shine.





as for unique outfits go for something colorful and attention getting that is a color that looks good on you and gives you a good figure. you'll be noticed for sure
What you pair your clothes with make them unique.. like different earrings or a nice scarf.. LOL don't wear uggs. Def nooooot unique
OKAY well. All depending on your skin type and hair... heres what I do.Well I am a commercial model, but Im still in highschool. I use proactiv its amazing, keeps my skin smooth and clear.


Outfits, that one is something you need to figure out for yourself like what do you feel comfortable in? for me, its simple. My style? its bohemian. I love that beachy ';don't care'; look. If its cold outside i'll wear a yellow hoodie inside of my northface jacket, jeans and UGGs. if its a little nicer (of course its still winter) I'll wear a black longsleeve turtleneck pair that with a patterned or solid top and a pair of classic white pumps or classy boots. At home, I'll wear my highschool mascot shirt, spandex and sweats.


Make up. Okay well i wear really natural make up which means, eyeliner, neutral eyeshadows, and mascara. Basic. And like I said it depends on your look. I could help you out more if I know what you look like but I dont.. so ANYWAYS.. Ill just tell you to wear makeup preferrably (clinique) best brand ever. The makeup you should wear should and always be NATURAL or just natural looking. Because when your acctually not wearing makeup you dont want to look like a ghost. And plus when you decide to go out you can wear like a smokey eye and everyone will be amazed.


Hair MY FAVORITE! okay well like i said earlier I have a beachy bohemian style so... Ill give you a tip on a way I like to do my hair. So my hair is sorta wavy, only when I go home to Hawaii it gets liek that. So what I do is get my hair damp, than scrunch it with tressemme (volumous curls) and scrunch it and get a blow dryer and scrunch while you blow dry, and than hair spray it with tresseme hair spray (for volume) and than turn your hair over. It shoudl be messy looking. Than braid your bangs back and keep it in place with bobby pins. Than take your hair twist in to a low side bun and seure it with a hair tye.





Hopefully I helped you out, and I have tons more of ideas.


:)
  • oily skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment