Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hair and Makeup tips anyone?

Well I'm a teen and school is about ready to start. I used to be a tom-boyish type so i used to put my hair up in a pony and that was that. Well during the summer I became more interested in my hair and exploring different makeup ideas and I'm not very good, so I need some tips. I have dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, and have a medium toned skinHair and Makeup tips anyone?
if you want to fit in deff go for the side bangs look. or in the morning part your hair a little to the side. and straighten or curl. not to curly but a lil. go for the serena look in gossip girl:) let me know what you thionkHair and Makeup tips anyone?
These products are great if make up is what you want.





Black Eyeliner: Waterproof eyeliner from Revelon Colorstay





Black Mascara: Mascara from Maybelline





If you have any blemishes or stuff like that you may want to cover up, try using a mineral foundation for your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment