Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I need hair and makeup tips!!!!!?

for my hair and makeup!!!! please helpI need hair and makeup tips!!!!!?
They key to wearing make-up is to make it look natural... don't wear too much cover-up or foundation it makes you look fake. And go easy on the eye make-up its not attractive to look like a racoon. And as for the hair, I fight with mine all the time lol, but You just gotta keep trying until you find a look that looks good on you.I need hair and makeup tips!!!!!?
straight hair, side swept bangs.





A light brown eye shadow helps only on ur eyelid.





the top of ur eye(by the eyelashes) outline the top.





then put a little bit on the bottom.





When applying to hte bottom make it wing out by swoopind it lightly.





Don't make it stick out to far.





then aply clear mascara.








hope i helped!
yeah. we need more info. bt dont use 2 much. use natural colors. deep condition once a wk. layer it. use concealer, foundation, lip gloss, mascara, eyeliner. i like clinique, dior, and mac
Youtube has tons of hair and makeup tutorial videos. I watch them all the time for new ideas and techniques.
I have a few makeup-tips on my blog:





http://dimelook.blogspot.com





If you'd like to check it out!
go on you tube and type in makeup


they have lot of good videos :D


tutorials
Sparkly lip gloss looks great all the time :D:)
how can i answer you please put up a pic?
can u give me more info so i can give u answers

No comments:

Post a Comment