Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hair/Makeup tips?

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2405/2471鈥?/a>





That's me, on a typical day. I have blonde hair, gray-blue eyes, and I usually just use black mascara and eyeliner. I'm not paper white, but I'm not exactly dark either. I'm tired of my look, because that's how it is EVERY day. I want to spice it up, if you will, and get ready for summer. My hair just dries like that, so I don't do anything to it. Because of that repetition, I'm terrible when it comes to styling my hair. Easy styles would be much appreciated.





What should I do to my hair/makeup?





Thanks!Hair/Makeup tips?
wow your beautiful..i dont see why girls always put on a bunch of crap they already look beautiful enoughhahaHair/Makeup tips?
Try doing some smokey eyes for an evening look or going out on the town, remember to do your lips with a very neutral color ( to keep emphasis on your eyes). Also if you have a curling iron you could section off your hair into pieces, spray with a bit of hair spray ( to hold the curl better) and wrap the hair all around the outside of the iron. It will give you a looser softer curl. Try different sizes of irons, or a three barrel iron. Good luck! P.S. try going to the mall with a nice department store. The make up counters, like Clinique and Lancome, can do your make-up for free, and give you more ideas.
Maybe cut your hair to have bangs on the side. Try some golden bronze eye shadow. Try the creme shadow, they stay on better and have a better color when you're looking for a golden bronze shade. Some Mac Lip Glass in a nice light peach shade.





You're really pretty, just go lightly with the makep.
yu can scrunch yur hair since yu have layers it would be so pretty , an try liquid eyeliner to make a cat eye , with silver or gold eyesadow or black foq or yu can do a smokey eye . those are what i would say would look best on yu .
You're a doll, just to start out. Anyways, to change up the makeup look, you can try using a lighter eyeliner instead of black, such as gray. I did the switch because I would only wear black eyeliner, and now when I look at pictures, I realize the gray looks a lot more natural and less intense but still is attention getting. For eyeshadow, use bluish gray tones for the actual lid and a darker bluish for the fold above the eyelid. A cute hairstyle (and since your hair is already straight it will look nice) is to pin up a little bit in the front top. Like in this picture, I used bobby pins in a neat little propping up of my hair in the front. I don't have bangs and my hair is sraight as well.


http://s195.photobucket.com/albums/z42/a鈥?/a>


In the back, you can put your hair up in a simple messyish but cute bun by twisting your hair in one direction and continuing to do so until it starts piling on top of itself and then when it is in a little bun-type thing, use a hairtie to wrap around it and keep it in place.





You really don't have to do much, you have a very beautiful natural look. Hope this helps! Email me for any more questions or further suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment