Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Makeup tips for red hair?

I have very, very vibrant red hair and pale pale skin. I also have dark brown eyes, which i know is unusual with red haired people. My eyes are small-ish, (narrow-ish) and i have smallish bow-shaped lips. Any makeup tips?Makeup tips for red hair?
I almost totally match your description except I have fairly large lips and green eyes.





Definitely use brown/auburn mascara and eyeliner, like me you probably have fairly light lashes and wearing super dark mascara and eyeliner looks kind of fake, unless you are going out at night.





Greens and browns and other earth tones make good shadows, and use very very light pink blush, it looks awesome on pale skin. Same with the lip color, I love colors that look like they are mostly pinkish but also peach colored ones.





Also since you have light skin, don't overdo anything. I usually only wear mascara because I have pretty long lashes, light blush, and some lip gloss.





Here are some examples I found online:





Blush and lip color: http://media.weddingbells.ca/dynimages/a鈥?/a> (You can see what I mean here about how dark eye makeup tends to look too fake, but it looks okay at night. The light blush and lip color compliment the paleness of her skin without being too distracting.)





Mascara: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/21鈥?/a> (I have used this mascara many times before, it is the lightest one I could find at the store and everyone says the mild purple tint really brings out my eyes, I think it would also look great with brown eyes).





Good luck, I'm sure you will look fine, you sound very pretty. And remember, always use makeup with SPF 15+, to protect your sensitive skin ;)





*Update*: Nice picture! Much better than your old avatar. You are beautiful and I honestly don't think you need any makeup ;) But if you do want to, as I said just don't overdo it. You have beautiful skin and I would just add some light brown/auburn mascara and pink/peachy gloss.Makeup tips for red hair?
I also have a vibrant red hair [not naturally though] and have very milky-porcelain skin. I would suggest a peachy blush; I recommend Rimmel London mono blush in peach, it works great. Black mascara and a dark brown eyeliner. For brown eyes to bring out the color you can use a taupe golden brown or a charcoal blue color. I usually put a nude color gloss/lipstick on my lips.
ok.


if you want to embrace your red hair you can use neutral tones of brown, to pale shades of pink on your lips.


don't over do the blush.


and if you want sexy you can never go wrong with a smokey eye.


and again, soft pinks and neutral tones are good with red heads (:


hope i helped
Lightly rosey cheeks little mascara white liner on your waterline and on the outside of that dark brown or black eyeliner light pink lipstick with red gloss





:)
greens and blues are your best friends! They will look fabulous. Also it sounds like you have nice creamy skin, I think the best eye makeup would be a smoky eye with a tinge of blue or green. Green will look fab!
green
  • oily skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment