Monday, April 26, 2010

Makeup and hair tips for dark brown eyes, black hair, and tan skin????

my friend wanted some tips for her hair and makeup and I told her I'd think about it but I really don't know what to tell her!! She usually keeps her hair in a ponytail and she wears eyeliner, mascara, and clear lip gloss. For now, I told her that she looks fine but since we're starting school in a few weeks, she wants to look better. Any tips? I told her she would look good with straightened hair and that's all I could tell her!! plz help!!!!!!Makeup and hair tips for dark brown eyes, black hair, and tan skin????
Try garnier anti frizz shampoo and c onditioner (it'll help with the poof)


Go to any nail salon and get her eyebrows waxed





She sound's like she's pretty... hope I helped!


=D

No comments:

Post a Comment