Monday, April 26, 2010

Tips on my hair and makeup easy ten pointsss?

what cut/ style should i get i have the naturally curly hair i not chemically straghtening it and i live in a humid areea, and i want it to be the same legnth pretty muchh


here is a picture- http://s281.photobucket.com/albums/kk224鈥?/a>


makeup tips alsooooo?Tips on my hair and makeup easy ten pointsss?
Hi!





If you don't want to really sacrifice any of the length on your hair, I suggest just a simple trim to maintain the shape a bit. That way the curls will have some uniformity and orginization to them as they fluff up in the humidity.





As far as make up goes, you're already pretty with a bare face, so I suggest going with a very natural loo.k. You eyes look brown/hazel, so I suggest using a greenish gold on the lids, a peachy pink on your cheeks and a very nude, pink lip color. That would compliment your coloring and hair pretty well in my opinion.Tips on my hair and makeup easy ten pointsss?
Frist off, I think you should cut your hiar to whatever lenght you feel comfortable. And make sure that the stylist cuts eatch curl individually. And I would go for side bangs (think Taylor Swift)





As for the makeup I wouldn't use foundation (you have really pretty skin) and maybe blush and mascara. Or eyliner for special occasions.





Hope this all helps!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment