Wednesday, April 28, 2010

HElP!! TIPS ON HAIR AND MAKEUP FOR GRADUATION?

Hi


I'm looking for hair and makeup ideas for my 8th grade graduation.


The graduation is rather formal , everyone will have have very dressy dresses and makeup and hair.


I have a polka dot black and white dress, my clutch is white and my shoes are black.


I am asian with medium eyes, tht are dark brown and long lashes. My hair is straight/wavy and is long, about 17 cm below my shoulders. My hair is a solid dark brown. i have full lips and okay cheekbones.


i am getting a french manicure and am wearing big hoppish earrings.


I also have a moderate/light tan.HElP!! TIPS ON HAIR AND MAKEUP FOR GRADUATION?
you can put a dressy looking ponytail-have a few strands sticking out, curl them so they are 2 cute curls, and for the ponytail part, keep it high and gently curl the ponytail. if you want you can tie a ribbon or something onto the hair tie.


you can straighten your hair and flip out the ends, or flip them in.


if you have a face frame or side bangs you can clip them back and push the clip a bit closer to create a 'poof' look.


try putting black eyeliner on top of your eyelids and maybe a light sparkley eyeshadow on. put a bit of blush and then some lip gloss.


hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment