Wednesday, April 28, 2010

MAKEUP/HAIR TIP?!! I DYED MY BANGS BLOND?

i recently dyed my bangs blond, and the base of my hair is brownish red. i think my face needs a little more color now, what color eyeshadow should i wear?MAKEUP/HAIR TIP?!! I DYED MY BANGS BLOND?
i have blue eyes and only wear blue, green or purple. i'd stick to lighter shades unless you want to go for a more punk of gothic look.MAKEUP/HAIR TIP?!! I DYED MY BANGS BLOND?
It mostly depends on the style you are going for.


Also, as the above viewer said, your eye color.





I think simply black eyeliner/minimal eyeshadow, and lipgloss look good with everything.
what color are you eyes?





hehe me too, umm use a like pink or brown maybe? that might brin your eyes out a little more :) and mascara to make your eyes bigger
emerald green


purple haze


opal

No comments:

Post a Comment