Monday, April 26, 2010

Makeup/Hair style tips?

I'm 13 and I wanted to start wearing make up. I don't want any thick makeup right now since I am so young but I wanted to get myself a more radiant and brighter looking face. I don't want to get a completely dramatic look, I want to let the makeup look as natural as possible on me and I want makeup tips I could wear casually to school or something. Do you think there is any makeup that would look good on my face?


I was also thinking that I should get a haircut soon. I'm planning to get a haircut about a little shorter than shoulder length and get layered hair. I'm planning to get layered bangs too. After all of that I wanted to get my hair dyed a dark brown color. Do you think that hairstyle would look okay on me? If not... what should I change or what hairstyle should I get?





http://s646.photobucket.com/albums/uu188鈥?/a>Makeup/Hair style tips?
I think youd be adorable with a bob.Makeup/Hair style tips?
use a sunkissed moisturizer to brighten your face. ~ by nivea...


wear a dark mascara, colored eyeliner;; like blue, or green. dont wear eyeshadow, it gives you wrinkles faster if you dont wash it off, or wear it everyday. maybe you should get a bob with side-swept bangs. and dont dye your hair, if anything do highlights. dyeing your hair drys it out and so does highlights, so keep ypur hair healthy!





~good luck~
hey im 13 too and they popular thing is to wear 4-5 coats of mascara, no eyeliner(mascara makes eyes look naturally dark and long), just pinch cheeks for instant color, and top it off with clear gloss as for your hair, its very thin and would look good in an edgy sort of way, get layers that frame your face so that you can gel them to frame your face and get bangs that will accent your almond eyes, they are one of your best features:)
Your skin looks pretty clear, so unless i gets oily you really don't need any foundation or powder. i would just say, put on like a little mascara and a light eyeshadow if you'd like. but the eyeshadow isn't necessary. And than a light colored lip gloss. That's all you need.





and for the hair. I'd definitely do something really short and layered because your hair is perfect for it. It's not too thick so it'd work well with a shorter trendy hair style

No comments:

Post a Comment