Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What make up will look nice on me ? any tips on hair and makeup ?

want a new look to look beautiful next time i see my boyfriend but im not sure what http://www.hotornot.com/p/?action=photos i like shakiras kind of look and eva longorias but what do you guys recomend?What make up will look nice on me ? any tips on hair and makeup ?
I just started using the Bare Minerals make-up. I LOVE it it made me look so flawless without the heavy make-up look, try it you can get it at ULTA it's kind of expensive but sooooo worth it.What make up will look nice on me ? any tips on hair and makeup ?
Well try putting on any light blue eyeshadow, put on some mascara and dark black kajal or eye-liner,put on some pinkish brownish blush on...hope u look nice...good luck
.

No comments:

Post a Comment