Saturday, December 26, 2009

Rave Hair And Makeup Tips Please?

Hi, for my birthday me and my Friends are going to thorpe park for my 13th birthday party, in rave. By the way the colours I'm wearing hot pink and bright green for my outfit, i would like my hair up for the rides i was thinking about bunchies what do you think and i need easy but really good makeup tips. Thank you for taking your time to read this, please help.Rave Hair And Makeup Tips Please?
A bun, or pony tail are cute and casual,





Skin color make-up is very cute! But if you want to draw attenstion to you cheeks make them a darker shade of pink with skin color lip stick/gloss, attraction to your eyes - dk brown mascara with skin tone makeup, attraction to your lips, bright pink with skin color make up etc!





Good Luck and Happy Birthday!Rave Hair And Makeup Tips Please?
I'm not sure what you like or your style but if you want something easy try a subtle eyeshadow such as pinks or peach. Wet your eyeshadow brush a little to make the shadow more prominent in corners of your eyes. you can try a sparkly white eye shadow and blend that outward with your inside color. This makes your eyes look much brighter without the unnessasary dark or unnatural look. use CoverGirl Lash blast marscara (my fave) but you can use whatever you want. instead of just brushing your lashes with the brush litterally PULL the mascara brush up your lashes (this always makes your lashes look fuller and longer) Vaseline is my personal fave for lips but any gloss works just fine!





Hope that helps :D

No comments:

Post a Comment