Saturday, December 26, 2009

Need hair/makeup tips :] Pic Included!?

Additional Details


I'm 5ft 8 and a half, around 165 lbs. I have long red hair, it goes halfway down my back. Usually I just straighten it. It is very thick, and naturally somewhat straight. I am very, very white. My skin is very translucent, so often my whole body is reddish. It usually happens when I'm cold. I currently just wear mascara, and some foundation. I have very healthy hair, even though I often straighten and blow dry it.





What is a good foundation for translucent skin?


What hairstyle should I get? I've been wanting shorter..but no shorter than my shoulders.


Any other tips?





http://s428.photobucket.com/albums/qq6/J...








I also have blue-green eyes, with orange inside.








http://smashingstyles.com/uploads/2008/1...


^


This is how my hair is styled right now.





My own pic is very old.. almost 6 months.Need hair/makeup tips :] Pic Included!?
links don't workNeed hair/makeup tips :] Pic Included!?
Didn't you already ask this question


Anyways your very pretty.Just wear some makeup like eyeliner %26amp; eyeshadow.
bad links
pictures dont work

No comments:

Post a Comment