Saturday, December 26, 2009

I need to get tonned and fit and tanned/ makeup& hair tips by may 15...?

okay..heres the situation..my anniversary is may 15...which is coming up kinda soon..and i need to look sexier than ever..its my 9th year ann..so..um i'm extremely light complected..dark..really long auburn hair..dark eyes..i want to tone my legs and stomach and arms as much as i can..i think more i want my thighs toned..i have light stretch marks and cellulite..*i'm so embaresed*...i need to know whats the best self tanner for body and face without using the tanning bed..any suggestions/ tips or help anyone could give me..i would greatly appreciate it..I need to get tonned and fit and tanned/ makeup%26amp; hair tips by may 15...?
Squats and lunges are the best way to reduce cellulite and tone up your butt and thighs ... like rock star toned hehe ... Jergens Natural Glow or anything similar is awesome and gives you a natural looking tan/glow and doesn't look orange AT ALL. Crunches for tummy obvy and you can get cream to lighten stretch marks. Good luck babe and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY *early*~!I need to get tonned and fit and tanned/ makeup%26amp; hair tips by may 15...?
st. tropez is by far the best n lasts longer than most, its quite dear at 拢30-40 but is worth it. u can fake a flatter stomach by putting more tan but using it to 'shade in' where a 6 pack or whatever would show. a reflecting moisturiser on top of a good tan will make u appear slimmer, baby oil takes fake tan off, but dramatically temporarily fades stretchmarks... any specific beauty tips just let me know :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment