Saturday, December 26, 2009

Need tips for makeup and hair style, please?

I am a medium skinned Indian. I have never wore makeup before and usually put my hair in a pony tail. I need help on how to make my skin smoother, do i use night cream, moisturizer or what? My hair is somewhat frizzy and not shiny, what products do i put in my hair to make it look beautiful. Also what kind of makeup should i put on? Is there a way to get my skin a lighter color? I pretty much what to look better and prettier, any tips will help me. Thank you so much.Need tips for makeup and hair style, please?
First of all, no one ';needs'; makeup or hair products. We're all human, and look fine the way we were meant to look. It's society that tells us otherwise.





I don't know much about skin cream, but for frizzy, pyramid hair, try SunSilk anti-poof formula...it's in a dark blue bottle, and really helps keep your hair flatter, in humid places.

No comments:

Post a Comment