Wednesday, December 30, 2009

*****photo***** best makeup tips for me ....inckude hair tips and all if u will....thnks?

your link isn't clickable...can't view.


check back later





okay, i see the pic, but it is so small.


of what i can see you look great and natural


i wouldn't change anything*****photo***** best makeup tips for me ....inckude hair tips and all if u will....thnks?
It's kind of hard to tell cuz it's a really small picture but from what I can see I think some side bangs and about shoulder length shaping would look real nice!*****photo***** best makeup tips for me ....inckude hair tips and all if u will....thnks?
What are you asking?! Reading your question is like listening to somebody talk with a mouthful of marbles.
your photo link doesn't work.
Sorry canot see pic....but will agree with Protoham a smile works wonders.
You don't need makeup, you need to smile.
Learn how to post web addresses, this is an (incomplete) HTML link.
it wont let me click on anything! Re do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment