Saturday, December 26, 2009

Any hair/makeup tips?

Here is a picture of me. I want some cute bangs but don't want them really gross or short. Also any makeup tips? One girl pointed this out on my last question and I really would like to take her advice and get some help! =] Thanks!





oh and I don't wear blush and I have pretty much every color eyeshadow, black eyeliner and mascara. I can't color my hair cuz it's black and I don't have money to fix it right now but ideas for the future are appreciated =]Any hair/makeup tips?
i think you should try some side bangs and layers. you can pull off dark make up but still try to stay with mostly nutral tones. when using colors try not to over do it. and gray or black shadow only works in little bits like in the corners or creeses of your eyes. you can pull off lots of different looks with your complextion and bone structer.Any hair/makeup tips?
Your hair is nice the way it is so I wouldn't change it if I were you. Since you have brown eyes, you should use a light pink and light brown eyeshadow. You should also use dark brown mascarra.(i know this because I have brown eyes and I went to Belks to the clinique station and they did my makeup. She told me to use brown to outline the crease of your eye and below it use a mild pink. Then put a light pink on top, but don't put very much)
honestly? you dont need any makeup at all! you can pull off that natural beauty. anyways, if you want something i think maybe just some mascara and some eyeliner.


maybe a shimmery brown eyeshadow





for your hair, side sweep bangs? nothing too different or dramatic, i think youre fine the w ay you are.
you could get your hair layered and get side bangs.


for your eye makeup you want something that brings out the color of your eyes, you don't want black or dark colored eye shadow because of your dark hair. but you don't want blue, you;ll end up looking like someone who belongs on a corner
I would say a different mascara would be great for you. You have great skin great eyes so make them the center. If you use one that will give you length and volume your eyes will really pop. Also have some fun with Eyeshadows. Try things like glittered gold or line your top eye in silver or even with green. You'll be amazed at the results.
wow, yr realy pretty. but swept bangs would look good on you :]
Check out my blog for the answer to your question and more.


http://polkadotgems.blogspot.com/
im a really honest person and honestly.... i think your pretty cute. i wouldnt worry so much if i were you.... =]]

No comments:

Post a Comment