Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Devil hair and makeup tips?

I am being a devil for halloween and I don't want to fill my face with makeup like a mask or something. I just wanted to know what colors I should use and what types of make up like lipstick or lipgloss and colors??








as for hair...





i want to curl it but i need some tips on the best way to curl my hair. its a medium thickness leaning towards thicker and its almost dead straightDevil hair and makeup tips?
bright red lipstick and get false eyelashes to make your eyes seem dark and sexy... as for hair get a medium sized curling iron and curl it from bottom up, never changing the direction of the way you're turning it.. if that makes sense. goodluck!Devil hair and makeup tips?
black eyeshadow, black eyeliner on eyelid, make it curve out of eye, fake lashes, make your eyes look sexy but edgy.


and then hair, i would say teased and then the bottom have loose curls
i have the same problem. My hair super thick and super straight. It takes me literaly 3 hours to curl my hair. SOoo instead of burning my hair, i do this old trick my mom taught me when she was poor and wanted to look good. It actually works better than the curling iron, the curls last all day. Anyways all you need is large t-shirt, and a paper bag. Rip the shirt into hot dog size pieces and do the same with the paper bag, your gonna wrap the paper strips around the pieces of shirt so that the ends are sticking out. Your gonna roll your hair onto it like you do rollers, then tie the ends tightly when you wrap your hair all the way to the top . Theyre like cheap rollers that work effectively. lol. Well make as many of those as your hair needs, add some mousse to make it shiny, and leave it overnight. MAN! your hair is gonna be curly until the party. I promise. I hope you understood the directions, and i hope it helps you. This has kept my hair healthy and pretty, rather than burnt and stale. In regards to the make up, i think red glitter and red lipstick would look great. Some pink blush would be cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment