Wednesday, December 30, 2009

[Picture] Improve my appearance.... hair, makeup??? tips?

Thanks for clicking on my question!


I am 16 looking for a new trendy, but practical hairstyle/look. I constantly wear my hair in a ponytail because I don't think it looks good down. I would like to keep it it's color and maybe I will add some natural looking highlights later. Also, I would like to keep it shoulder length or longer.


As for makeup, I like a very natural look. I have a young face, and don't wear that much makeup except a bit of concealer under my eyes and mascara.


Guys just aren't into me...I don't know why, maybe I should be doing something differently.





Please tell me your ideas!








http://tinypic.


com/2mpivb44





Thanks!








Also the link is broken up because yahoo won't let me post links... i don't know why. Put PLEASE copy and paste the link and give me your ideas![Picture] Improve my appearance.... hair, makeup??? tips?
I think for a 16 year old you look good. Your hair looks good down. Its hard to say from just one picture, but you could dye it a shade darker, a mahogany could look good, and perhaps getting it cut into a kind of rockish style, with it slightly flicking out in parts. I am trying to find a picture to add as an example.





Its good that you try and keep a more natural look. That's definitely better than too much makeup. I would just stick with eye-liner, to bring out your eyes more, as they are a good feature.





If guys aren't into you, its not necessarily your looks. Do you act shy around people? I couldn't pull at all when I was 16. Could it be more confidence?[Picture] Improve my appearance.... hair, makeup??? tips?
Honestly, you're face is very pretty. You have good face structure and by the looks of it a fit body, also.


Your hair is fine too, maybe the only thing is instead of straight hair, change it up for that sexy messy look. A lot of guys like that.


Maybe some mascara, longer eye lashes is a sexy look.





I don't know why guys aren't into you, maybe it's the way you dress? I'm not saying you dress bad by any means, I just know some guys look at a girls style before their face.
I think you have really pretty hair and a good complexion. I would dye your hair a dark brown but you said you didn't want to change it. Grow your bangs out. And when you get it cut, go for fuller side bangs.





as for make up, you need blush or some type of color to your face. Also eye shadow makes your eyes pop. Use a light brown, creamy color or medium rosey color. add small amount of eyeliner to the outside corners of your eyes.








Hope it helps!
You look very cute with your hair down. Are you considering on letting your hair grow longer? It would be a great idea. Use a curling iron once in awhile. Keep the same color as far as your hair. And minimal make-up.





You mentioned guy's are not into you? Maybe it's your attitude? Talk to your female friends and maybe you can get great ideas from them.
you are pretty but you look is so simple and common. you dont have to listen to my ideas but i think you need to wear more eyeliner. not an accessive amount or anything. and straighten your hair. also its a little dirty blond underneath so make that blond. but not fake blond. also your bangs are too plain and flat so make them a curvyish swopopy kinda thing if you understand what im trying to say. kinda like your avatar's hair
ok if i say say somethin and it souds mean im just trying to help ok well i think you need to fix your hair a little like do some cute hairstyles once in a while and like not to be gross or anything but your pretty and sometimes just to touch it up a little bit put some shiny makeup to bring out your face k :)
i'm 16 and the first ones better i think but anyway idk what you should do with your hair im a guy and advice some people will tell you to be confident and everything to get a guy but personally i like shy girls better because confident girls seem slutty sometimes
i like how your hair looks in the first picture.


it would probably look good if you simply straightened it.


and see if you can go and get some layers cut into your hair, too.


but other than that, you have really nice har.
ummmm..... You are really pretty and scince you like natural and not a lot of make up i would recommend silver eyeliner because its not over powering and some blush on the apples of your cheeks!!! Last but not least add a low toned lip gloss!!!! You'll look great!!!!!
you are amazingly pretty.


guys dont like unatural, and you are very natural looking. stay that way.





your hair looks fine dont dye it, maybe cut some layers.








be you!
You're gorgeous - if anything I'd recommend a light amount of makeup brown eyeliner and mascara with maybe a darker brown eyeshadow.
Number 1. Dye your hair a bit more blondish.


Number 2. When dying your hair, leave a streak of brown


(Sorry about my bad spelling).





Hope I help!!!
your hair looks adorable down!


honestly i cant think of anything to change


as for the boys, i guess just try to be a little bit more outgoing and friendly.


hope i helped :]
i think you look great! seriously i dont see ANYTHING wrong with your appearance. maybe you just act shy around boys, i have no idea why they wouldnt be interested your so pretty.
It looks nice down seriously, just add a bit of eyeliner and you would look great!
I think your hair looks amazing down. I would suggest dying it darker or make your eyebrows lighter though.
I think you are a very pretty girl. I'm sure guys are just shy to ask you out.
pretty :)
Dye your hair orange, guys love that
dramatic eyes and side swept bangs
get bangs and layers. = ]
You could get straight bangs in front of your forehead that land just above your eyes...if you don't mind me saying, you have a slightly big forehead (but it really goes well with your face, it's not bad at all) so they could disguise that a little. Or you could have them be slightly longer and wear them parted or sideswept.





Here are some pictures I showed my hair stylist when I recently got bangs...I wear them parted most of the time, but I can also wear them straight down in my eyes, or all swept to one side.





http://s26.photobucket.com/albums/c114/s鈥?/a>





(Oh, and if I may say so I think you're very pretty :D)
I think that you should think about letting your eyebrows grow again.


So that you get a little bit of arch and form (your eyebrows are to far apart). Try eye shadows that aren't aggressive but that will enhance your eye color. You can also try a french braid headband and try dong it in a pony tail or low cute bun. I think your hair looks beautiful. Here's the link for the french braid; www.expertvillage.com/video/81768_braids鈥?br>

Don't take this the wrong way you look fine as you are but you asked the question.
your REALLY pretty.. first of all heres my feeling about makeup..


if you have to spend ten minutes everyday just applying tons of make up to look like something your not... its not worth it.. if a guy doesnt like you for who you are.. (personality and looks).. does he really seem worth it? ususally someones personality makes their looks... and as for your hair.. maybe get some layers and have it angled.. i think that would look really cute! and dont get highlights.. they are a pain to keep up and your hair color is soo pretty as it is!


hoped that helped!
I think you are very pretty and you have beautiful natural hair! I don't think you should dye it or get high lights, even if they do look natural. YOUR HAIR IS PERFECT and plus, make up isn't good for you anyway. I think you shoud be yourself, really I do. Also maybe the guys arn't into you cause at your age guys only seem to be attracted to girls that arn't exactly what I would call natural. But when you get older it will all change. Just stay the way you are, and don't be afraid to let your hair down a little more, cause it's really pretty. Maybe you can get some more layers and side swept bangs if you really want a little change. Cause a hair cut can really change your look up, but REMEMBER, JUST BE YOU!
Damn, HOW TALL ARE YOU?


If your tall, you could do modelling because you have the look- well, that's my opinion.





Honestly, I don't why guys aren't into you, because my friend is with me and we have both observed how nice you look.





But if you're wanting a change then I wouldn't go too short on the hair. Personally, I don't think it would suit you, you have natural hair so you wouldn't want to get rid of all that.


You think your hair doesn't look good when you wear it down, but my friend and I think you look amazing! For a change, you could take off a few inches and wear it in different styles every now and then, just to create a variety of style.





When it comes to guys, they like confidence, which sadly might mean having to show off your body, but you must feel good about it.


You seem to have a really nice figure, so maybe show off your best assests and trust me, this will get the guys to take notice of you.





Most guys like to see some skin, so maybe show off you legs a little bit more, or maybe even your chest. You don't have to go to extremes, just slightly modify your style choices and walk with confidence.





So get out there girlfriend, and shake what your mamma gave you :P





Hope this helped, and remember, you're so pretty so don't fuss and just go for it! Someone is sure to take notice.





Good Luck. xoxo
wow. you are beautiful. naturally beautiful. this could be why the guys aren't into you yet. Today's style is fake fake fake. fake hair color. alot of makeup. fake bodies. tart clothes. it's hideous. keep being you. the guys will come. and don't become one of those other girls. you are just naturally beautiful. and anyone who tries to get you to change is probably jealous. Most have to work at it.


Goddess Bless!
okay for hair I think that something like this (yahoo won't let me post links either so u have to copy and paste too.) http://popularbiogra


phies.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/sel


ena-gomez.jpg





and for your eyes have a good shape to them so i would use liquid eyeliner and soft browns and caramels for eye shadow. If u want to make a statement use a violet eye shadow.





Your lips are really pretty just get a lipstick that is just A LITTLE darker and use a pink gloss and over the pink gloss use a clear vanilla flavored lip gloss. If u can't find Vanilla flavored just get clear.





DON'T USE ANY FOUNDATION! you have wonderful skin and using the foundation will just clog your pores and give you zits plus give you a cakey look.





For the blush go for a light rosy pink.
ok for your hair i would get a cut that is a little below the shoulder with some side swept bangs. i would get some color enhancing wash or thing (no offense) and some highlights would lok cute too. i think your hair would look cute straightened or curled. and for the makeup maybe just add some bronzer and maybe wear some gold or light blue eye shadow on the eye only up to where the crease on your eyelid is though. the link below is a makeup website. i just got a lot of makeup from there and everything is only one dollar so it is affordable and it is not cheap looking believe me! i hope that helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment