Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Good hair and Makeup tips for Redheads!!!!?

I am a redhead with green eyes. I need some good tips for makeup during school and on weekends!!!!!PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!





=)Good hair and Makeup tips for Redheads!!!!?
http://www.justforredheads.com/





They're great :]Good hair and Makeup tips for Redheads!!!!?
you should google Dinair Airbrush Makeup...its amazing! It covers everything and makes my skin look flawless...its all water based so it snot bad for my skin... use a shade called alabaster and its great cause its light enough for my pale skin.





as for ur eyes, use a cranberry color eyeshadow on the inner part of ur eyelid and then blend it into whatever other color eyeshadow ur wearing and it will really make ur eyes pop....=)

No comments:

Post a Comment