Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I get personalized makeup/hair tips (image consulting)? ?

So...I'm an actress, hoping to someday venture into film (Right now I'm getting my BA in Theatre). But I'd really like to figure out how to make myself look as good as possible, especially before getting headshots. Is there anywhere where people who know what they're talking about will give you tips for how to do your hair/makeup? I do okay now, but I think I wear too much eyeliner and have boring hair (and a somewhat big nose). I am not rich, but I would be willing to pay to have this done, if it was worth it. How do I get personalized makeup/hair tips (image consulting)? ?
any department cosmetics counter. they give free consultations all the time and sephora is an awesome option..How do I get personalized makeup/hair tips (image consulting)? ?
I second Sephora. They do free consultations and they have hair products as well as color products. Call and schedule a consultation if you have one near you. I would also advise that you schedule one during the week day if possible, because they tend to get super busy and then your consult will be interrupted.

No comments:

Post a Comment