Saturday, December 26, 2009

Any makeup/hair tips?

Okeey, so, here is my picture (taken just moments agoo)





I have foundation, concealer, eyeshadow, liner, mascara, blush, bronzer on.. but I have not applied it since this morning, so it's wearing off.





Yes, the picture is bad quality because of my webcam, i cant help it :P





My hair is more naturally wavy, but I like it straightened.


Also thinking about some copper-blonde higlights later on.





Advice?Any makeup/hair tips?
maybe make your eyebrows a little thinner if your going to lighten your hair. and use a little more mascara, I think eyeliner is overrated...I stopped using it and it looks a heap better!Any makeup/hair tips?
well your very pretty :)





if you want highlights, dont do it the normal way.





i would get layers, then ';peek-a-boo'; highlights. they are very cute and when they grow out, they look just great!





as for your makeup, it looks great. if you wanted to change it or do somwthing different one day, colorful eye shadow is always much fun :)





i hope i helped!
  • mineral foundation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment