Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I need makeup and hair tips!!!?

i have blue eyes and brown hair. i need some make up and hair tips. my hair is 5 inches below my shoulders. anything is helpful!I need makeup and hair tips!!!?
If you skin is pale, go for a deep brown around the eyes, they're really pop. If your skin is dark, go for a champagne or gold.


Keep it simple, though, and not too flashy. Get a pink or red cheek stain, have have fun with your cheeks! That colour around your eyes will REALLY make them pop-- but once again, don't overdo it.





As for your lips, look for a rosy but neutral colour-- even if you just enhance your natural colour by using a balm of sorts.





Play with your eyes-- they'll always look beautiful against your dark hair.





And speaking of hair-- keep it classy and simple. The simpler your hair, the more your eyes will-- once again-- POP.I need makeup and hair tips!!!?
marieclaire.com has the absolute best tips i get all me info from them. they even have videos on How-tos and soo much moer. check it out.
you should totally do like gold or browns for eye shadow, and then make ur cheeks kinda rosy. idk. lolz.

No comments:

Post a Comment