Saturday, December 26, 2009

I'm being a ladybug for Halloween. Any hair/makeup tips?

Hey!


Ok so in a few of my last questions, I said that I was going to be a disco dancer for halloween. But on Monday night when I went to the costume store, they didn't have any disco dancer or hippie costumes. So I ended up getting this really cute ladybug costume. (I'm 11 so no- it's not a 'sexy' ladybug). It isn't babyish either. It's prefect for someone my age. Anyways, I have a few ideas on what to do with my hair, and by makeup, I mean like face paint. I have a half day on Friday, so my plan was to shower when I got home, and then put my hair in braids for a few hours. Then I was going to put my hair in low ponytails. (I would put the ponytail holder around the middle of each pigtail.) For makeup (face paint), I was just thinking about putting some black freckles on my face. I have natural freckles, but I would just make them stand out more. I don't have any more ideas!!! Please help! Thanks!!! (Oh and please don't make any rude comments about that fact that I'm 11.)





-Julie =]





PS: Ideas for what I can use for my Trick-Or-Treating bag would help too! I was thinking about decorating a cheap tote and using that. Any ideas? Oh yeah and one more thing! I put this question in hair because it does involve hair! Please don't say it's in the wrong category!I'm being a ladybug for Halloween. Any hair/makeup tips?
I was a lady bug a few years ago, and Im not sure how far you want to go with the makeup, but if you want to go all out, paint your face red and put black spots on it. If not, freckles are perfect!


The tote sounds like a great idea--throw a party, and all of your friends can do it:)


And dont worry about your age--im only 14 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment