Saturday, December 26, 2009

I need hair & makeup tips. ?

http://i34.tinypic.com/sxp102.jpg


http://i36.tinypic.com/27y3dlf.jpg











any hair, or makeup ideas?I need hair %26amp; makeup tips. ?
brown eyeliner on top lid


mascara


tan foundation


grow your eyebrows thicker.. then wax or shape.


(covering the freckles is the biggest thing)





get side bangs and cut your hair to your shoulders (=I need hair %26amp; makeup tips. ?
Velcro rollers to create volume. Get layers to add some style. Stop the black eyeliner cause it looks weird against your freckles. Do light brown. I would grow the eyebrows a little more. To add color without going against the freckles, try colored mascara too... I would do navy eyeliner with plum mascara.





I would also go back to your original hair color cause the black hair in the second picture and the freckles don't really go.
grow some eyebrows.


:o





try curling your hair and wear concealer because those freckles so don't go with your hair. sorry.
You have beautiful freckles. Play up the natural look... Grow out your eyebrow and lay off the liquid eyeliner.

No comments:

Post a Comment