Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Got any hair/makeup tips for me?

Okay, this might be long.





I have mediumish length hair. It goes about 2 or 3 inches past my shoulders. It's a brownish-red on top and black on bottom. It's straightish on top and wavy on the bottom. It's a hassle to fix.





I'm pale and not very tan at all. But i'm not casper, if you know what i mean. :]





I'm just trying to figure out if you had any hair style/makeup tips for me.





NO RUDE ANSWERS, btw.Got any hair/makeup tips for me?
For hair I recommend on some nights skipping washing your hair or just using conditioner (that way some of your hair's natural oil is retained) and it makes your hair so much more manageable and healthy, trust me =]. For makeup (I'm in middle school no judging.) i use Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse and sometimes a little blush and Almay has these mascaras that highlight your eye color. They have this amethyst (purple) mascara that is really volumizing and looks great on brown eyes. Try a dark purple eyeshadow blended with some lighter lavender eyeshadow, and anything that is not a neon or dark or red color on lips =]


Hope this helps (don't judge me for being young.)Got any hair/makeup tips for me?
check out michelle phan's videos on youtube.


im not even kidding!


i luv them!
Try some of these natural hair conditioners...





http://www.associatedcontent.com/article鈥?/a>





There are some great tips about repairing damaged hair. You'll find a bunch of recipes for conditioners and moisturizing treatments too.





I hope this helps!





Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment