Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I need some new makeup and hair tips...?

i do my makeup very natural...foundation, bronzer and mascara but i wanna do something different and my hair is long and very very thick light brown with high lights i wanna get a different color and cut any suggestions??I need some new makeup and hair tips...?
a sandy brown or a dark coco brown with blond highlights?I need some new makeup and hair tips...?
Go to Beauty.com to find new make-up products. You get 5% back on every purchase, plus they have great deals every week. They also, sell a lot of hair products. Finally, consider going to the grocery store, Walmart or Walgreens and checking out those magazines stands every month. You can browse and get ideas without having to purchase the magazine itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment