Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hair/makeup tips to suit my face?? PLEASE HELP!?

I have brown hair, hazel eyes, but a big pointy nose (which i'm quite self conscious about) how do i make it look smaller? ThanksHair/makeup tips to suit my face?? PLEASE HELP!?
You can get very good free makeup here. I had a skin problem however this makeup has changed it. I am very happy and I wanna share with you. You can get more info at http://fly2.ws/IhL7xTU.Hair/makeup tips to suit my face?? PLEASE HELP!?
well there isnt a way to make ur nose appear smaller but u make ur eyes look bigger and draw all the attention to them. like for ur hazel eyes using colors like pink violet gold or brown are excellent. using white eyeliner on the bottom inside lid helps make ur eyes bigger. also if ur eyes are too close together using white on the tear duct part makes them look more apart. hope i helped good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment