Saturday, December 26, 2009

I want to find someone to give me makeup and hair tips, for ME. ?

My hair is difficult to deal with. It is thick and takes a couple hours to straighten. I also don't know how to do my makeup. I have no skills... and I need some help. Where can I find someone who can show me how to do MY makeup and hair. Because my hair is so different than many other peoples, I would need someone who is very experienced.





Help?I want to find someone to give me makeup and hair tips, for ME. ?
makeup-


If you use a pencil liner put it in the freezer for like ten minutes before you sharpen it that way when you do sharpen it you don't loose alot of the liner ....and if the point is too pointy just take a lighter and hold it to the pencil for just a second and it will melt the sharp edge so it doesn't go on rough ...it will go on really easy and feels good to the eye. Another thing is when you curl your lashes and you have them in the curler take your eyeliner pencil and quickly line the upper rim while you have the lashes held back....this will make your lashes look so much fuller ....For a better pout on your lips take some pigment ( I use MAC Vanilla) and place just a little on the center of your lips but kinda blend it just a little this will make your lips look fuller .....





Hope some of this was helpful ~~~





hair-


Use paul mitchell super skinny serum. you use if after you wash your hair(when your hair is the frizziest) after you towel dry and apply abt. 2 pumps for medium-ish hair or more if you need it. the super skinny serum helps to prevent and stop most of your frizz. it is expensive- i will not lie *abt $16 a bottle!* but it works for a long time, is really effective, and you don't have to use much so it goes on for a long time.





Hope some of this was helpful ~~~I want to find someone to give me makeup and hair tips, for ME. ?
Try curling your hair, it's much easier and makes you look more feminine.





Start with the basic makeup : black eyeliner in inner lid and top lid of eye, black mascara, lipgloss and possibly foundation.





You can go to any beauty department store and they usually do you're makeup for free.





As for hair, go to a pro stylist (more expensive the better) and ask him what he recommends, but don't go for it unless you're 100% sure you want the style he recommends.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>


Answer?
Go to a major department store. They are always looking for people who are looking to buy makeup. They will do a free makeup consultation. Of course, they expect you to buy the products. Buy the minimal product if you feel funny. For your hair. Go to a professional salon for a consult. It will be worth it.
Go online and get some cute pictures of models with eye shadow and eye liner, ect. and post it to yahoo answers and ask '; How do i do this';, i went to ulta and bought a thing for $14 and it is really cool it has 243 diffrent colors of eye shadow and 6 diffrent colors of eye liner
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Nx_6TYCO鈥?/a>





and





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3cZws9Ly鈥?/a>





I recommend watching them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment