Friday, January 8, 2010

Makeup and hair tips.

Can someone give me some tips on how to do my makeup and hair


I'm bored with my usual.


So, I don't have a picture to show (I'm a safety freak:P)


But I can describe how I look:


Long Black Hair (with a natural bluish tint)


Blue eyes


Tan-ish skin


Oval face with a pointed chin





Any haircut ideas, hair styles, and makeup tips are appreciated


Thanks :)Makeup and hair tips.
you should put a light color of any color u wood prefer on the inside and a darker color on the outside. like the example picture. it wood bring out the color of your eyes. u could make the darker part that goes on the outside a little lighter if ud like. but make shure it looks darker than the color in the inside.Makeup and hair tips.
Well... I have a friend with shoulder high black hair and she straightens it but at the bottom she curls it in (but not heavy curls just light!!!) and i have blue eyes and i wear vear light lip gloss and some mascara and eyeliner!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment