Friday, January 8, 2010

Makeup and hair tips?

Hi there,


I have short hair in a former rihanna style (the slope) and I don't know what to do with it, I look like I'm 10 when I'm actually 14, I can't get any jobs because I look so young. What makeup should I do? I would really like to look my age so if you have any hair or makeup tips to help me look older it would be deeply appreciated. ThanksMakeup and hair tips?
Try adding an edgier hairdo or look to make you look older. Like blowdried straight hair, dark eyeliner and mascara.Makeup and hair tips?
Well, actually you can't get any jobs until you are 16. Even so, you can only get certain jobs when you're 16. You have to be 18 to get real jobs. Don't worry about looking younger than you are. I'm also like that too. I'm 16 and I look 12. It's actually a good thing! I never put on any make-up or act grown-up. If you want to put on make-up, make it look natural. You can put on eye liner, a little eye shadow, and lip gloss. Make it natural though. No red or purple lips! About your hair, it sounds like a teenager hair style so don't worry about it. You can straighten it and put on some product to make it look neat and styled so you'll look a little older.
For makeup, add some dark eyeliner around the eyes. You can also create light smokey eyes on the lids. Also, try lipgloss from popular cosmetic products. Be careful of choosing a color! You dont wanna look like your new to makeup.





For hair, I suggest to get extensions like this pic:


http://www.vanessahudgenspictures.net/wp鈥?/a>





Maybe even get some side bangs. You can tease the crown also.
you should let your hair grow out unless you like it like that, if you want it to grow you should try horse shampoo it works! if you die your hair a dark color that would make you look older too, and for make up if you wear allot that will help too but if your 14 i dont really think you should exaduarte that would just make you look trashy
  • mineral foundation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment