Friday, January 8, 2010

Do you have any makeup or hair tips?

K, well I'm thirteen %26amp; I usually like straighten my hair %26amp; don't put makeup on cause I never have time too I wake up so late lmfaoo, but now I'm too lazy to straighten my ahir, so like whatt are some cute thing sI can do with it? Also, makeuppp tips. If it helps I usually dress in like abercrombie/ hollister/ forever21 so the colors are really upbeat and vibrant soyeahh. lol I have brown eyes, %26amp; I'm tan right now, as the winter comes i'll get a little paler but I'll still be tan cause I have a natural one cause I'm indiann lol. sooo yeah hahahaha thank you !(;Do you have any makeup or hair tips?
i have thick and curly hair too, i also am too lazy to straighten it as it takes an hour!


What i do is as soon as i'm out of the shower, put some hair moose though it to stop it from frizzing, i then dry it partially with my dryer on the lowest settings till it's damp, i then french braid down the very front of the left side of my hair loosely, this looks cute and keeps the hair off your face, i then pin back the hair on the other side just enough to keep it off my face, this is a really cute nd natural look, if you don't know how to french braid just get a cool clip and clip back the hair on that side.


hope i helped,Do you have any makeup or hair tips?
haha i'm indian and thirteen too. heres what i do, i put black eyeliner on the inside of my lower lid. (crayon type works really good) and then mascara and sometimes eyeshadow. and before you go to sleep put vaseline on your lips it works really good.


And you can put your hair in two braids it looks really good
a messy bun


a ponytail


pigtails


braid/braids





wow


you seriously neeed to wear make up


thirteen and not wearing make up SCARY!






Jeez, what are you going to do when you get lazier?


Are you not going to shower anymore?
you could go for the simple makeup look. eyeliner or mascara :o i think liquid eyeliner is the besst :)
Damn white people are preppy!
u need to stop being lazy and staighten ur hair or get it permed stait
Hey! Haha yea my hair is curly too! What i do and u can do to is get curling mouse and spray and enforce them! Also, you can straighten your hair the night before and then fix the little mistakes in the morning. You can also put ur hair up in a high ponytail or just a ponytail, braids or leave it down and pin back some of ur hair which is cute. For make-up u can use eyeliner or/and mascara to bring out ur eyes. Also, u can use a light powder/liquid foundation that matches ur skin tone. Just make sure if u decide to wear make-up, it looks natural and not heavy! Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment